Welcome to the Bluebone website Terms and Conditions of use. These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below.
By placing an order with Bluebone you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions as set out. These Terms and Conditions cover the sale of Bluebone products contained on this website/online ordering system and all promotions run by Bluebone.
We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently this website or any part thereof with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or change the conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website or any part thereof following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the Bluebone website. We reserve the right to accept, refuse or limit your order for any reason including the unavailability of a product, errors in price and product descriptions posted on the website.
Your privacy is important to us so we only use the information you provide about yourself when using this website to assist us in improving our service to you. We fully comply with UK DATA PROTECTION AND CONSUMER LEGISLATION.
To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 we are required to inform you that any personal information you provide to us and any user information from which we can identify you is held on our computing system for the sole purpose of processing your order.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders;
- for statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and its services to you:
- if you consent we will keep you up to date with news and offers that may be of interest to you.
- to administer this website.
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of these purposes whether by telephone, email or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the PRIVACY AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS REGULATIONS 2003.
Please let us know if you object to us keeping this information by contacting our customer services department by phone 0161 330 8959 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will unsubscribe you at any time.
Purchase of products
- All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT and prices do not include delivery.
- You will only be charged one delivery charge for orders containing multiple items.
All orders placed via Bluebone will be subject to the acceptance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. All orders are subject to availability. Upon placing an order, all purchasers will be given an estimated lead time for delivery. Due to the increased congestion in international shipping lines and the high levels of traffic in UK docks, we cannot be held responsible for unforeseen delays in the arrival of goods. We will however do our best to solve any problems these delays might cause. This estimation shall be in no form binding upon Bluebone and shall at no point be a condition of any contractual obligation with purchasers.
Updating Account Information
It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your contact details or delivery addresses. We will not be held responsible for any failed deliveries due to incorrect information being provided.
For full delivery information please view our ‘Delivery’ page.
Every effort is made to ensure that the products you view online correspond as closely as possible to the samples we display in catalogues. Due to the nature and style of our furniture and handcrafted production slight variations can occur. Any indentations, filings, patch work, block work are part and parcel of the reclaimed wood the products are made from. These natural markings and inaccuracies add to the character of the piece. No responsibility can be accepted for these variations and we do not select timbers without inclusions. It is always important to bear in mind that computer browsers may present colours slightly differently.
- Due to the rustic effect and nature of the timber we use and the handmade quality of the furniture, each piece is likely to be unique in appearance, colour and finish. Dimensions may be +/- 4 CM from the sizes given online or in our brochures: to avoid disappointment on the day, please bear this in mind when ordering furniture.
- Real wood may acclimatise once placed within a home within the first year.
- For the long term maintenance of any solid wood product we recommend that there are no direct sources of heat very close by. Changing temperatures can cause the wood to shrink or expand. Placing a piece of furniture up against a radiator will exaggerate this and may cause movement and in some cases slight cracking.
Join Our Mailing List
Sign up to our mailing list to receive regular updates about our great offers and competitions. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time by simply following the link on your email.
Tel: 0161 330 8959
The registered company details are Bluebone Imports River Mill II, Park Rd, Dukinfield SK16 5PD.